• Start roaming with an overseas number (mobile or fixed line) and your SunPage Personal CallHome number.
• Inform Nexwave your overseas number via
SMS your S’pore Mobile No. PIN Overseas Country Code & No. to +65 9188 3333
Tips: This can be done anytime you leave Singapore or even when you are overseas. If you change your designated overseas number, inform us your overseas number again.
2. SunPage CareLine
(+65) 3157 3333
Tips: If you already have your overseas number, you can inform us through SunPage CareLine.
• You will receive Nexwave acknowledgement via SMS.
Divert your calls
• Before leaving Singapore, divert all voice calls from Singapore by calling **21*90803333#
• When you get to your overseas destination, insert your overseas SIM Card and start receiving calls.
Making overseas calls
• Dial +65 followed by your Personal CallHome Number using your overseas SIM card.
Tips: Save your Personal CallHome Number as “CallHome” under your phone Contacts List.
• Call auto hang up then call back.
• Answer and key Country code + Area code + Telephone number + #
To end roaming
• Upon your return, insert your Singapore SIM Card into your phone.
• Cancel International Roaming divert by dialling ##21#.
To repeat roaming again
• Simply repeat Step 2 – 4.
• Should you change your designated overseas number, please repeat Step 1: Inform us your overseas number, via SMS or CareLine. Then follow by Step 2 – 4